Kelly is an 18 year resident of Las Vegas, NV who holds a BA in Social Sciences from UNLV. She brings with her thousands of listening hours, hundreds of live shows, hours spent sleeping in line for show tickets (before you could just do it online), numerous rock star encounters, countless autobiographies read, fan club memberships, and kind of a big mouth.
- A residency that lives up to it’s name. Motley Crue Show 3 of 4.
- An Evening in Hell: Opening Night Review
- Concert Season is Here!
- Book Review: Sex, Drugs’ Ratt & Roll My Life in Rock” A Memoir by Stephen Pearcy with Sam Benjamin
- Book Review: “Bringing Metal to the Children, The Complete Berzerkers Guide to World Tour Domination”
- @Varykino1917 @Caltrans8 This is current? We are supposed to leave in a few hours, but think we will wait a day now! 3 months ago
- RT @neilstrauss: When a parent says, "My son/daughter is my best friend," I think: Poor kid. Your child is not there to fulfill your emotio… 10 months ago
- @KayJewelers #LongLiveLove #nyc #RockefellerCenterTreeLighting https://t.co/ute5dixX7y 1 year ago
- @FOX5Vegas https://t.co/wA368sNc3X 1 year ago
- @FOX5Vegas @imjennuineXO @courtneyhall44 @iste_bratinella https://t.co/31eAJ7yJZA 1 year ago